INTRODUCTION AND GOAL :
Electric Installation in Hazardous Area. Electric Installation in Hazardous Area course gives participnts a trough understanding of selection, installation and maintenance of electrical equipment in Hazardous Areas. It covers the principles of Hazardous Area classification, explosion protection techniques, equipment selection, equipment installation requirements, inspections and procedures for breakdowns
TRAINING OBJECTIVE :
At the end of this Course participants will be able to:
- Defines the hazard, classifying hazard materials, understanding the nature of the risk and the necessity to eliminate sources of ignition
- Defines The relationship between area classification and the various different types of Ex apparatus
- Selects the electric equipments for hazaedous Area
- Install and maintenance of the different types of equipment i.e. flameproof, increased safety, intrinsic safety etc
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Hazardous Area (hazard Potency, Area Classification, Description of Zones, Apparatus Groups and Temperature Classes )
- Regulation and Specifications (Regulations concerning electrical installations in explosive atmosphere, Definitions, Potentially explosive atmosphere, electrical apparatus in acetylene plants, IEC works)
- Type of Protection (General, opening apparatus, terminals, cable and conduct entries, Oil immersed equipments, Pressurized apparatus, Flameproof enclosure)
- Intrinsic safety (General specific constructional requirements, Installation requirements for intrinsically safe circuits, Tests)
- Planning, installation and operation of electrical systems in potentially explosive atmospheres (Assessment of possible explosion risk, Planning electrical installations for use in potentially explosive atmosphere, Selection of apparatus, Measuring and control equipment, Lighting systems)
- Operation of electrical equipment in potentially explosive atmosphere (General, Operations of electrical equipment, Instruction of persons, Repair of explosion-protected electrical apparatus, Repair work not affecting the explosion protection)
- Switchgear for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (Terminals, Protection against dust and wear, Types of protection for electrical switchgear)
- Lamps and Luminaires (General, incandescent lamps, discharge lamps, high pressure mercury lamps, Safety luminaires, portable lights, flameproof luminaires, Pressurized luminaires)
- Grounding System (General; Circuit and grounding system Equipment grounding system Method of grounding system, Grounding conductor and connection, Bonding system)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING ?
Supervisors, Electrical engineers and Operators who have to deal with the aspect of electrical equipment operation and Installation in Hazardous Area
2 Hari di Yogyakarta (lokasi lain dapat di-request sesuai kebutuhan dan jumlah peserta).
Rp. 6.000.000,- / peserta
Rp. 5.500.000,-/ peserta jika mengirimkan 2 peserta dari satu perusahaan
Rp. 4.500.000,-/ peserta jika mengirimkan 3 peserta dari 1 perusahaan
Modul, antar jemput bandara, souvenir, cofee break 2x, makan siang 1x
In House : Rp. 13.000.000,-
Belum termasuk : pajak, copy materi, tiket pulang pergi trainer dan tim, penginapan dan tempat training.
untuk info lebih lanjut dan pendaftaran anda dapat menghubungi marketing kami.