Project is an activity to settle a specific time limit. Management of a project needs to be done to organize the resources-available resources in order to achieve project objectives. The resources in question are human, material, equipment, financial and so on. In its implementation in the field, often times there is a failure in carrying out the project due to lack of planning, execution and control of projects is not right. It is considered difficult because it involves a variety of factors, such as time, cost, resources and so on. Therefore in this training will help the makers project using Microsoft Project software application in order to facilitate the scheduling and control of projects, especially for projects that are quite complex.
TRAINING GOALS AND BENEFIT Microsoft Project Application in Project Management
- Understanding of the scope of project management and its activities
- Understand and be able to make project scheduling and resource allocation.
- Understand and be able to make make baseline / target plan a project
- Understand and be able to do the updating and accelerate a project.
- Understand and be able to run Microsoft Project Software to manage the project.
TRAINING OUTLINE Microsoft Project Application in Project Management
- The scope of project management
- Define the project planning and work: The master plan project, defining work (work breakdown Structure), integration with the organization.
- Project Scheduling: Scheduling technique (Bar Chart, PERT, CPM, PDM), Methods of critical track with Microsoft Project.
- Placement resource: resource placement techniques with smoothing (leveling) with Microsoft Project.
- Project costs: direct costs, indirect costs, cost estimation techniques, phased payment (terms).
- Implementation of activities: making baseline / target and tracking of activities with Microsoft Project.
- Schedule control: Analysis of cost and schedule deviations, schedule final cost projections, the concept of the value of the results with Microsoft Project.
- Accelerate turnaround time: accelerated schedule, overlapping activities, labor exchange, the addition of a critical resource to Microsoft Project.
- Case study: real cases and troubleshooting in the field.
TRAINING PARTICIPANTS Microsoft Project Application in Project Management
- Project leader, and project team members, prospective leaders / members of the project team.
- project supervisor
- Individual / staff involved in the management of the project (construction and non-construction)
- Case Study
Include : trainer, modul, certificate, meeting room, lunch, Coffee break 2x, pick up from airport to hotel
Rp. 5.500.000,- / participant
For more information please call us at tim marketing kami.
OUR INSTAGRAM KAMI @NISBI_TRAININGKONSULTAN